THESE TERMS GOVERN THE USE OF THIS SITE. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS THE SITE.
In order to use the Site, you must be:
- at least 18 years old, and
- a legal resident of the United States.
If you do not satisfy the above restrictions, please do not use the Website or access content from the Website.
Unauthorized use of the Website, including, but not limited to, unauthorized use of Hatch Bank’s Services, or misuse of any information posted on the Website is strictly prohibited. Hatch Bank makes no representation that the Services described on the Website are available in all countries. Your eligibility for particular Services is subject to final determination by the Bank.
Changes and Modifications
Use of Personal Information
Potential Disruption of Service
Access to the Website may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things:
- Hardware failure, including among other things failures of computers (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
- Software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content;
- Overload of system capacities;
- Damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters;
- Interruption (whether partial or total) of power supplies or other utility of service;
- Strike or other stoppage (whether partial or total) of labor;
- Governmental or regulatory restrictions, exchange rulings, court or tribunal orders or other human intervention; or
- Any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) whatsoever beyond the control of Hatch Bank.
Restrictions on Use
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Website and the Services. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website. You agree that you will not register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or impersonate any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity, age, or your affiliation with any person or entity. You further agree that you will not use or attempt to use another individual’s account without our authorization.
You agree that the Website and all logos and trademarks and service marks and/or trade dress, whether or not registered (collectively, the “Marks”) that are related to our Services are the property of the Bank or of our licensors. You may not copy, imitate, or use the Marks without our prior written consent. In addition, the copyright in all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, web pages and the information and material contained therein are owned by the Bank unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy, imitate, or use any of them without our prior written consent.
No Warranties; Disclaimers; Limitation on Liability
BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF HUMAN AND MECHANICAL ERROR AS WELL AS OTHER FACTORS, THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE”. HATCH BANK AND THIRD-PARTY DATA PROVIDERS ARE NOT PROVIDING ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE WEBSITE. HATCH BANK AND THIRD-PARTY DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, HATCH BANK WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, INACCURACY OF INFORMATION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DEFECT IN THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR THE INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THIS WEBSITE AND FILES AND THE USER’S BROWSER OR OTHER SITE ACCESSING PROGRAM. NOR WILL HATCH BANK BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY THE USER DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND HATCH BANK’S CONTROL. NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS.
HATCH BANK AND THIRD-PARTY DATA PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION. FURTHERMORE, HATCH BANK AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE, OR OTHER DEFECT IN WEBSITE, ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND THE USER’S FILES AND THE USER’S BROWSER OR OTHER SITE ACCESSING PROGRAM, OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY THE USER DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND HATCH BANK AND ITS AFFILIATES’ CONTROL. NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS LIMITING OR REDUCING HATCH BANK’S RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS TO CLIENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES HATCH BANK BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITY, OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER HATCH BANK HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
You accept sole responsibility for all of your activities using the Site. You may not use the Site in a manner that:
- Uses technology or other means not authorized by us to access the Site Information or our systems;
- Uses or launches any manual or automated device or system, including “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” to (a) retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” access, or otherwise gather any Site Information or our systems, (b) reproduces or circumvents the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, or (c) otherwise harvests or collects information about users of the Site;
- Reverse engineers, decompiles, or disassembles any portion of the Site, except where such restriction is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- Attempts to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupts, destroys, or limits the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to our computer network or user accounts;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that gives rise to civil liability;
- Harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, defames, or otherwise infringes or violates the rights of us or any other party (including rights of publicity or other proprietary rights);
- Is unlawful, fraudulent, or deceptive;
- Attempts to damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks;
- Reproduces, modifies, adapts, translates, creates derivative works of, sells, rents, leases, loans, timeshare, distributes, or otherwise exploits any portion of (or any use of) the Site except as expressly authorized herein, without our express prior written consent;
- Fails to comply with applicable third-party terms; or
- Otherwise violates these Terms.
Subject to applicable law and the terms of any Services, we reserve the right, in our reasonable discretion, to terminate your license, your use of the Website, your user account, or any Service provided to you and to assert our legal rights with respect to content or use of the Website that we reasonably believe is, or might be, in violation of these terms or the terms of any Service.
Enforceability and Governing Law
Rev. Dec. 2020